FilmNoir Terms of Service
By accessing our app, FilmNoir, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing FilmNoir. The materials contained in FilmNoir are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of FilmNoir per
device for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is
the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this
license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained in FilmNoir;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Thomas Angistalis at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
If you choose to buy a FilmNoir+ subscription, payment will be charged to your Apple ID account at the end of the trial period of purchase. The subscription automatically renews unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage and ßcancel your subscriptions by going to your account settings on the App Store after purchase.
All purchases are final. I cannot issue refunds for purchases charged to your Apple ID. You must contact Apple to request for a refund at https://support.apple.com/billing.
- The materials within FilmNoir are provided on an 'as is' basis. Thomas Angistalis makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Thomas Angistalis does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to FilmNoir.
In no event shall Thomas Angistalis or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use FilmNoir, even if Thomas Angistalis or a Thomas Angistalis authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing in FilmNoir could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Thomas Angistalis does not warrant that any of the materials on FilmNoir are accurate, complete or current. Thomas Angistalis may make changes to the materials contained in FilmNoir at any time without notice. However Thomas Angistalis does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Thomas Angistalis has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its app and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Thomas Angistalis of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Thomas Angistalis may revise these terms of service for its app at any time without notice. By using FilmNoir you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
You agree to indemnify and hold me harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the App, your connection to the App, your violation of the Terms, or your violation of any rights of another person or entity. I reserve the right to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event You will assist and cooperate with me in asserting any available defences.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of London, UK and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
If you have any questions or suggestions about our Terms of Service, please feel free to contact me at [email protected].
Last updated December 10th, 2020